Riverboarding World Championship 2013
The 2013 Face Level Riverboarding World Championships will take place November 7th – 10th in Indonesia.
For more info about the event and the updates through September 6th, please visit RiverboardingWorldChampionship.com
- It will take place in early November 2013 the 6th – 10th
- It will happen in west Java in Indonesia on the Citarum River
- The easiest cities to fly into will be Jakarta or Bandung
- Interest has been shown from riverboarders / hydrospeeders in more than a dozen countries
- Events may include Boardercross, Endurocross, Slalom, Downriver Freestyle, and / or a co-ed Relay
- A fun event using all 3 types of boards (bodyboards, flat-style riverboards, hydrospeeds) may be included, so train on all 3 if you’re interested
- Categories will be included with a minimum of 5 competitors (Juniors, Elite, Masters, Women in each)
- A Riverboarding / Hydrospeed Guide safety & training clinic will be part of the event (demonstration & learning only, no certification)
- Much more to come!
This is the first time riverboarders have ever had a true “world championship” event, and it’s going to be incredible! We want to make this year the best year ever for the sport of Riverboarding / Hydrospeed.
Much more info to follow!